Among the benefits provided to the 700+ program members are the following:
- Inclusion in online Program Member Directory
- Discounted member rate on exhibiting at Annual Program Meeting and inclusion of priority points for membership used in assignment of booth space
- Discounted member rate on job postings in the CSWE Career Center
- Monthly eNewsletter subscriptions to Focus for CSWE updates, Public Policy Monthly Review, and News Briefs which provides summaries and links to the most relevant news articles in more than 8,000 media sources.
- Annual print subscriptions to the Journal of Social Work Education
Social Work program membership dues are indexed on the size of the program as indicated by the number of graduates reported by the program for the most recent statistics collection year.
In the past if a school did not report current information, CSWE used the most recent information available as a supplement to calculate dues. If no information was available, programs were charged the minimum. Effective immediately, all programs that do not report current statistics on graduates will be required to pay the maximum amount for membership dues.
For the 2016–2017 fiscal year the maximum amount for baccalaureate programs is $4,702; for master’s programs is $7,112; and for combined programs is capped at $10,000.
Benchmarking Data Services